Monday, July 13, 2009

lol.

Certainly you remember me? I was the lovable Mexican who stayed back in Churchill. If you followed the stupid little notes I wrote while I was in Trenton you would know about my thing that I do which is just write about shit that bothers me. Fun to do on monday night when not one person has anything to do.

A lot of my older notes....all of them...are gone, I have not left one trace of them...and to tell you the truth I regret deleting them because they were prettttyyy sweettttt.

let me start this the way any person would start his first blog entry.

I'm Joel, and I can write about myself for hours and hours. Why? Well because I'm amazingly amazing. I've recently learned that with my absence came a lot of bull shit that was really unnecessary like my lunch table breaking apart, girls talking shit, just general people talking shit, and MJ is now dead and I blame the little kid who claimed that MJ touched him.

For right now I shall just leave off with that, that's really all I have off the top of my head, and I put in the whole lunch table thing just because I was just texting Ach. Fuck the world, RIP Michael Jackson, fuck the shit out of Drew.

1 comment:

  1. im only gonna read this bullshit to make it seem like you have friends... and because your actually a good writer?

    ReplyDelete